[BEAUTY HAUL] WATSONS TAIWAN

2.28.2013

[BEAUTY HAUL] WATSONS TAIWAN
HELLO LADIES & GENTS, I've been in Taiwan for about two months now, and for those of you familiar with traveling, you'll understand the need to down size, you know, all those restrictions and weight limits blah blah blah. My point is, now my supple of necessary beauty products have dwindled and diminished  and for the past few days I've been using my moms products. Her products are great products, just not right for my age, and so I finally picked up a few things to try out! I've only used these once, so this is a HAUL post, not a review! 
PRODUCTS I GOT
Cutex Nail Polish Remover, Garnier Skin Naturals Aqua Defense Refreshing Hydrating Toner, Garnier Skin Naturals Aqua Defense Non Stop Intensive Hydrating Essence, Nivea Firming Lotion, Loreal Gentle Lip & Eye Make Up Remover, Watsons Exfoliating Body Scrub.
I needed a moisturizer badly! And so I thought I'd try out Garnier's line! Its kind of weird to me since I always think of them as the shampoo brand, but I used the eye roller that's talked about wildly, and I realized they're pretty good. From what I've used so far, I like this product a good amount, I can't say its extraordinary or  holy grail material, but I'll keep using it for sure, and see how I feel about it after a while. 
 Nivea Firming Lotion: I really wanted some lotion, cause I feel like my skin isn't as smooth as they used to be, and I know its because I hadn't lotioned my body in the the whole two months that I've been over seas. Tsk Tsk for sure. This lotion immediately made a difference by the next morning after putting it on. I'm not sure if its actually firming, but hey! The moisture was great!
Watsons Exfoliating Body Scrub: The smell is great, and the exfoliating aspect is pretty good, I'm not that picky of exfoliators so to me as long as it gets some skin off, its good. I do prefer the kind thats not a scrub but exfoliates, however, this one smells amazing and moisturizes me so I'm a fan.
Loreal Lip & Eye Make Up Remover: I saw FashionRocksMySocks talk about this product in her recent video, and I had never really heard or noticed it before, and so when I saw this sitting right there at the front of the store, I had to try it out! Its descent, not my favorite though, I wanted it because Biodermas expensive and I find getting my mascara off wastes a lot of product, and so I thought an oil based remover would be much more money savvy. It gets the job done, and so I'm happy enough. However my favorite is the Up & Up knock off of the Neutrogena one!
Cutex Nail Polish Remover - Moisturizing: So I had to get this one because it spelled moisturizing wrong on the packaging. Unless its one of those multi spelled words??? If so I'm sorry for making fun of you Cutex. Anywhoo, I needed a nail polish remover, and this did the trick I can't say it feels like it was very much moisturizing but at least it got my glitter polish off without a fight. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick haul post (:
XO,
Shannon Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SHANNILY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger