MARCH WISH LIST

3.04.2013


Unfortunately I didn't have any products in the month of February that I felt was worthy of a February Favorites post, so I'm going to skip right on ahead to my March Wish List (: 
(I'm not sure why, but I always make "wish list" one word when I'm collaging...)

Products From Right To Left
> Sultra Bombshell Curling Iron - 1" 
>L'Occitane Shower Oil
>Urban Decay NAKED Nail Polish Set
>SKII Skin Care Set
Urban Decay NAKED Flushed Palette
>Anastasia Brow Kit

What beauty babies are you craving to add to your collection? Please share below (: I'm definitely interested! These products are just some that I've had my eye on for a while, or products I've heard a bunch of good things about and want to test for myself!

Hope You Enjoyed This Fun Beauty Post!!

XOXO, 
Love love love,
Shannon Marie

:-*

2 comments:

  1. I also want the Urban Decay nakes nailpolish set!



    http://www.style-chameleon.com/

    HUGE GOODIEBAG GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?
      i'm so in love with it.
      UD has got me hooked on everything NAKEDline.

      xo

      Delete

SHANNILY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger