Florals For Spring, How Original.

4.20.2013


I know it might still be cold for some of you out there, but here in Southern California the heat is here and its time to bring out all the tank tops and sundresses. I woke up feeling rather chipper that it finally was beginning to feel like spring, and so I had to pull out some florals. After dressing, I laughed to myself, if Miranda was here, she'd definitely mock my cliche choice, but hey it was sunny and beautiful and I loved sashaying around in this fun outfit! Hope you guys enjoy this simple spring inspired look. 


Photo credits to Jamie Sarah - taken at CastlePark, Irvine, California. 


Sunglasses - Nordstrom - $10
High-low Floral Dress - Target - Xhilleration - $25 - $9.99
Wedges - Nordstrom Rack - M.I.A. - $89 - $40

I had a lot of fun taking these pictures and playing around with my best friend Jamie. It was a real splendid way to finish off the week. Definitely check out her blog, Elegantly-Inept she posts fun outfits, collages, & more!

Thanks for visiting Shannily, and I really hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I did making it. Please let me know what you think about my outfit and if you have any advice or suggestions! I'm still pretty new at this but I'm hoping to learn and gain more and more experience as I continue to post more consistently. 

Also check me out on LookBook!
I posted for the first time, this outfit :D





with love,



5 comments:

  1. Fun post! You look so cute! :)
    I love your dress, it's perfect for spring!

    - Stéphanie T.
    http://the-empire-state-of-mind.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks (:
      haha it is, i love how light weight it s9:

      <3

      Delete
  2. Such a cute dress!



    www.style-chameleon.com

    NAIL BRACELET GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting on my blog, I love this post, the dress is just so vibrant it makes me feel so summery

    http://herwardrobewanderings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

SHANNILY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger