gold, guns, girls

7.17.2013

*i had posted this on june 22, 2013 on my wordpress because at the time i was going to switch to using primarily wordpress, but after careful consideration i decided to continue using blogger as my primary source of posting!*





gold, guns, girls
song by metric
hear it here.

"i don't want to bend, let the bad girls bend!"
i thought I'd mix some of the ever trending lace feminine trend together with this chic givenchy-esque dress I bought from a little hole in the wall hip boutique in taiwan. 
with the touch of combat boots, i thought it'd be fun to create a look that clashes fem with edgy.

xo,
shannon marie

1 comments:

  1. I like this look. Wondering how it would have looked with a bolder jacket. or maybe no jacket all.

    ReplyDelete

SHANNILY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger