something good can work

7.30.2013

sunshine daisies butter mellow


something good can work
two door cinema club
the twelves remix
hear it here

"its been a lot to change
but you will always get what you want"


whats in this look
hat - ralph lauren, shoes - mia,
shirt - rvca, skirt - top shop.


a little bit of height goes a long long way.
to me, nothing screams summer like a pair of espadrille wedges!


lately, everything has been changing rapidly.
my dog sunny, whom i've lived with for 8 years of my life is going to go live with my brother from now on, all the way in berkeley, ca - which is a 6-8 hour drive from los angeles.
in addition, i'm moving out of the house i've lived in for 20 years of my life to be in downtown la's arts district. which is both exciting and frightening for me.

i'm moving because of my career,
there's nothing left for me in orange county, which is where i've been living and commuting from everyday for the past three years. there are so many opportunities in los angeles that i miss out on because despite being neighboring counties, the insane traffic makes its worlds away at times.
so fingers cross that this is a smart move, and i won't be too home sick.

this outfit is very orange county.
its inspired by my hometown and background in the sunny county full of beautiful beaches.
this is something i would wear when i'm in laguna or newport walking amongst the art galleries or enjoying an ice cream on the sand.
this is a outfit that i would wear with all my childhood and adolescent friends whom spent hours upon hours with me growing up, having fun, and learning who we are together.
this outfit goes out to nostolgia,
this outfit is a tribute to the past, and a salut to the future.

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

SHANNILY All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger